Who we are
What personal information we collect
Information you voluntarily submit to our website:
While using our website, you may provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, address, credit card information when you make a purchase on the website. This information is collection when you subscribe to a newsletter, leave a comment, register on the site or make a purchase.
Automatically collected information about you:
Like many other websites, we automatically collect information about you and the device you use when you access and use our website through log data and Google Analytics. This may include information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), device information, browser type and history, information about your location, the pages you visit, links clicked and other general information about your actions when using the website.
How we use personal information
We may use the information collected to:
- Operate, maintain, update and improve the website to better serve you;
- Respond to your questions and comments;
- Provide you with and target advertising tailored to your interests;
- Send you news, updates and promotions;
- Detect, protect and investigate any unauthorized or unlawful activities.
At any time, you have the option to turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you choose to do so, some features on this website may not function properly.
Cookies we use and its purpose:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order for you to be able to use features on our website, such as logging in and setting your privacy preferences.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow a website to store preferences, such as remembering your email address and name when leaving a comment, so that you do not have to re-enter it next time you leave a comment. These cookies will be stored for a maximum of 12 months.
- Performance/Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, such as the pages you visited, and which links you clicked on. The information these cookies collect cannot be used to identify you and are all aggregated and anonymous.
- Marketing/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to track your online activity in order to deliver advertisements that are personalized to your interests. They are also used to limit the amount of times you see an ad. These cookies may be placed on the website by third party advertising networks that we work with.
Third Party Links and Use
Affiliate Program Participations: This website may engage in affiliate marketing by embedding, offering or advertising third party links, products or services on our website.
Disclosure of your personal information
In general, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. However, personal information about you is sometimes provided to our trusted third parties in order to provide you with products or services offered on this website or to operate this website and enhance your customer experience (such as an email marketing provider).
In addition, we may disclose your information when required by law. We may also disclose your personal information in the case of a merger, acquisition or consolidation to the acquiring party.
What rights you have over your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
2. Right to access: you have the right to access the data about you that we hold;
3. Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data;
4. Right to erasure: you have the right to request us to delete the data that we hold about you;
5. Right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict how we process your personal data;
6. Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data and reuse your personal data;
7. Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data;
8. Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
9. Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent for our processing of your personal data.
We collect only data that are necessary to fulfill our obligation with you.If you would like to access your personal data, have them deleted or make a rectification to them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On our website, you have the option to subscribe to our email list. If you subscribe to our email list, we may send you newsletters, promotional offers, and any other information that links to our website.
At any time, you have the opportunity to unsubscribe or opt out from email communication should you wish to do so. This can be done by following the unsubscribe link in our emails or by sending an email to email@example.com.
We value the security of your personal information and do our best to protect it. However, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of your information. Our website has an SSL certificate, meaning that all exchanged information is encrypted, and we use a secure communication (HTTPS) to transmit information.
We believe that it is important to protect the privacy of children online. The content and information on this website is intended for individuals over the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org have that information deleted.